Doraemon Cake for Owen

while i'm making barbie cake for maddy, owen asked me, would u make a cake for me too? and i asked him back, what kind of cake? and owen said, DORAEMON cake, so here is my doraemon cake project from me and owen 

Maddy accidentally sitting on the cake while she was playing with Enver, and i have to do the cover all over again (covering the cake with fondant), what make me proud of Owen is that he didn't angry at all, he is the best brother for Emir, Enver and especially for Maddy, Love you Owen and Maddy. 
and i'm so happy when Owen heard that the cake is finished, he thought it can't be fixed, fortunately it can :). 



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Program Observasi Anak di Star International School "Sekolah Ayah Edy"

Risoles Singkong Ayam

Cake Hantaran for Emil dan Dayat