My Birthday

yippee...is my birthday, well actually it was October 19th, i made the cake for my self. this is not the first time i made my own bdck, it started on my 17th birthday i invited my best friends to celebrate it with me at home, i made black forest, pudding and jelly, and spaghetti for them. since then i really love making cakes. 

i made rainbow cake and i used golden brown paste for the colors, i don't really like the taste, maybe i used too much, but overall its a good cake.
on my 32nd year old, i'm really blessed with a wonderful son and a good husband who's not really caring in the outside but really nice in the inside (he cannot express his feeling so well...sorry honey :D)...anyway i love u both. thank u for everything guys. and thank u GOD for what i have right now. 




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Program Observasi Anak di Star International School "Sekolah Ayah Edy"

Pink Black Forest for Hj. S. Astika

Cake Hantaran for Emil dan Dayat